Sunday, July 17, 2005

My closest NEAR-TO -DEATH EXPERIENCE - 1

TIME 21:14
DATE Sunday , July 17 2005
PLACE Dark by-lanes of DILKSUKHNAGAR /Hyderabad
DRIVER me , who else !! gaaaah!!!!
CO-PASSENGER My sukka (thin) frnd , NITESH


Background before the incident : A streesed out day , completely tired , was jus waitin to go home n hit the bed as quickly as possible wid my new book ....

PREVIOUS RECORDS/FACTS : I am 19 years old now and I hav been driving/riding vehicles for almost 6 years now ...never once ( n i really mean it ) in all these good years ,hav i ever ,even fallen down from my bike/ cycle / etc .... so dont even thnk of me hittin sumone/ smashin into sumone / or sumone smashin into me / not even some small scratches on any of the vehicles i rode on ever ... n this has been my record for a lon lon time ............

CULPRIT(the real sukkaaaa) : A crazy little 8-10 year old tribal boy ( gaaaah!!!!! ) ..

THE D- INCIDENT -FIRST OF THREE (sob) : me n my suckaa frnd , nitesh r commuting on my bike , in the dark lanes of his ADDA , dilshuknagar ( lol) , , at a resonable speeed of 30 Kmph , i look up n c one or 2 street lights here and there , i feel wtf , who cares anyways !! so me back to driving n tokin stuff to the sukaa ...
I c a car hovering at full speed of about 50 kmph from inside the lane , occupyin even my side of the lane .... well i was thunderstruck momentarily , but havin been in such situations a zillion times , i emanated out of it immediately .... so i quickly move to the left side of the road ,only to c another freak walkin there .. i still adjust my handle n avoid crashin into him and the car ...'phew!!!! that was close'. i thght !! .. i jus thanked god again ... NEXT THING I REMEMBER IS THAT I AM DOWN ON THE ROAD , WID MY BIKE , N MY FRND !!! .. i look to the heaven , fearin GOD sent one of his LIGHTNING STREAKS TO BRING ME DOWN ...i jus c pleasant stars n clouds above ...i am shaken by a hand on my shoulder , n i look down , only to realise the scheme of things i was in ... i hear cries/ shouts .... everywhere ....I C THE KID DOWN ON THE GROUND , CRYIN SO LOUD , that ifeared i became DEAF !!! then i realise what happened actually , as soon as i crossed the car , a CRAZY KID CAME RUNNIN FROM BEHIND THE CAR , STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD , and WAS COUNTING HOW MANY TOES HE HAD !!!!! .. i was WTMF !!!!! .. how was i supposed to know the kid wanted to count the number of toes he had in the middle of the road , so I JUS KNOCKED HIM DOWN !!! ya ya .. tha twas what happ ... he had some small bruises n stuff ... n till now nitesh was arguin wid the people thr ,n wid me back to my consciousness now , i jus geared up myself wid a good fight wid the people ...after some intense arguments n stuff , i realise that all the people present there WERE SUPPORTING ME ( ya i was suprised too ) , except the kid's MOM/DAD/UNCLE/ UNCLE'S BROTHER/ UNCLE'S BROTHER'S WIFE / UNCLES'S ROTHER'S WIFE'S .... blah blah ...... So now these ppl , started showin us their full colours , TREAT THE KID AT THE HOSPITAL N ONLY THEN R U LEAVING !! .. i was WTF WTF WTF WTF !!! .. n we were fightin again ... n it went on and on and on .....not able to bear wid their cheap n menacing acting ,we had to fonally take the kid to a hospital n had to get the FIRST AID DONE !!! ... that was the end of MY ALMOST FIRST KILLLING !!

SECOND OF THREE INCIDENTS : i was takin an U-turn to go the other side of the road ..i c a red light on the other side , so no vehicles shud be comin from that side .. a bus already crossed the line ,bfor the lights changed to red , it still had a lot of distance to cover bfor it came near me , so i started takin the turn , n all of a sudden i c A BIKE OUT OF NO-WHERE sneak in between me n the bus n almost crash landin into me / bus ..... Awww !! man Already a victim of one accident that day ,i jus drove away without fightin wid that guy , when acc . to NITESH it was that guy's mistake ........

THIRD OF THREE INCIDENTS : so after tretin the sukkaa kid in the hospital n after washin the dirt of my wounds n afta droppin Nitesh at his place , when i was gettin back to my home , i c a bike in front of me tryin to do nasty stuff , so i hadta stop ABRUPTLY and SUDDENLY in the middle of the road ...the next moment i hear is THUD !! BOINKSS!! SCREECHH !!!! KIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!! AWWWWWWW W!!! n i was Like NOT AGAIN !!!!! ... n from the corner of my eye i look behind n i c 3 BIKES DOWN /5 PPL DOWN ......n i wait for sumone to come n beat me ...but what i c is those 5 ppl r hittin each other n i was like again WTF WTF !! .. i look up n continue the journey on my WORST-EVER DRIVING DAY !!!!

AFTERMATHS : A big dent in my long-standin record !!
3-4 bad bruises on my fore-arm/biceps
lost a 100 rs on the KID
broke the stand of my bike(firs time sumthn happ)
wasted an hour from a precious day
learnt a lesson

CONCLUSION : in the evening in a casual tok wid the sukka nitesh i mentioned him about my fabulous record of not hittin anythng so far .. n that sukka is an expert in cursing ppl ( most of the times what he says becomes true ) , n he said " Ruk re !! Aaj toh thu thokdega" ( "wait duh!! today u r gonna crash into sumone "!!) n alas ! it happened !!! .. that sukka , later i gave him a good trashin not to open his mouth again!!! .. well my record has finally been dented .. as they say there is a first time for everythng ... i hav finally experienced it .. the pain in my arms in back , i havta leave now .. been a lon lon mail .. in the next one i will slash upon all these tribal insane ppl .. lol.. tc. .. thnakfully NO ONE GOT KILLED !!

That WAS MY FIRST n HOPEFULLY LAST WORST-DRIVING DAY !

SMASH!!! THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

No comments: